If you’re bored during this lockdown period, you either don’t have goals or they’ are too small, or you don’t plan on coming out of this season.
Here is a list of things you can accomplish during this season of downtime.
- Start and finish writing that book. Don’t know how to go about your book work, click here.
- Create that online course. If you already have a book, turn your book into one. I am personally working on this!
- Learn that new skill. You can learn how to bake, how to sew, how to write, all online!
- Finish all those courses you buy but never go through.
- Plan a new business idea and flesh it out.
- Plan your comeback, Post-COVID 19 pandemic. Very important!
- Write out your content for the rest of the year. Get a copy of “Power Content” and get started!
- Grow your Instagram, Facebook group and email list by 1,000 new members each. Perhaps the simplest of them all. Leverage affiliates, run ads.
- Get certified for FREE by Google. Learn Google Digital Skills.
- Learn the art of marketing. Buy and sell something online.
- Teach your toddler to name parts of the body. Teach them new songs.
- Learn a new craft and start a new hobby.
- Re-read 10 books you’ve read before, this time you’re reading them as a new person. I am currently doing this. I’ve almost finished five – “Think and grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill, “How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere” by Larry King, “Treasures in a Woman” by Sade Akanni, “The Girl Entrepreneur” by Ibukun Awosika, and “Excuse Me” by Victor Ehikhamenor. You will be surprised at the new things you will learn. Everyone should do this!
- Improve on your writing and your grammar. Read any and everything you see out loud.
- Start a podcast series and upload new content daily. Anchor FM is free to use.
- Finally work on that website of yours that you abandoned.
- Learn how to create slides for presentation.
- Go live on social media and teach something you know.
- Find a new Coach that could stretch your creativity.
- Mentor someone.
- Explore passive income streams and side hustles you can start from home. Google is your friend.
- Put together your portfolio and make your speaker profile.
- Get deliberate about your online presence, build an appealing one that sells! The new era is a digital world!!
- Create your brand’s or company’s website.
- Start your own blog!
- Organize an online class – if you have never done this before, collaborate.
- Create new branded social media graphics for your posts using Canva or Word Swag.
- Create an Audio Program of your book using Audacity.
- Learn video editing. Start with InShot, view about three ads and get the label off. Then explore Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Learn to make healthy smoothies on YouTube.
- Build new networks. Connect with ten different persons you admire online. Get their contact, let them have yours.
- Get engaged. Make that proposal, accept that proposal.
- If you are married, create romantic and lovely memories.
- Choose and learn to love. Bond with family and friends.
- Volunteer to help fight the Covid-19.
- Sponsor the fight.
- Explore the difference between Vegan and Vegetarian.
- Become an expert in Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Yoruba or Benin History. I suggest Bini and Yoruba first. We don’t know our history.
- Learn 20 new stories from the Bible. See 2 Chronicles, I love those stories! Get to really know Jesus, through His word!
- Learn how to make Butter, Banga Soup and Shawarma.
YOU CANNOT BE BORED.
Pick 5 – 10 items from the list above and get to work.
If you need a Coach to take you through some of these things, call me. Only when you are a hundred percent ready! And it is NOT free.
Don’t come out of this lockdown worse than you went into it.
Great men and Millionaires are made during a downtime. What are you doing today to make sure you are counted in that statistic when all of this is over?
Join Edirin’s Facebook community, click here.
To your success, now and always!